Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Daughter Is a Weirdo

Okay, that might not sound nice.  But it's only unkind if you think being strange is a bad thing.  And I don't.  Not on its own anyway.  Granted, there are some oddities that have negative consequences, like hoarding or obsessions of various kinds.  But my daughter is unique and always makes me laugh.  And I can call her a weirdo because I say it with a mother's love. 

Still not convinced?  I present to you Exhibits A-G.



Exhibit A




She sucks her toes.  This really should be enough to convince you on its own, but I will continue.




















Exhibit B




Just chillin'














Exhibit C




She holds her popsicles like this.















Exhibit D




Master of Disguise--she was sitting there calling, "Caaaarson, where aaaaare yoouuuuu?"



















Exhibit E




She wears her daddy's clothes




















Exhibit F




Unfortunately for her cousins, she seriously values her personal space.














Exhibit G




When I tell her she can't have a snack bar for breakfast, this happens.  It was way louder in person.











Really, I could go through the whole alphabet with this one but I think you get the point.

I sure do love my little weirdo!

8 comments:

Toby said...

This is a great post. I'm confused on Exhibit C though - is that not how you're supposed to eat a popsicle?

Carson, no matter how weird you are, we love you!

KBBean said...

Toby, maybe you hold the freezing cold popsicle with your bare manly hands, but then you're a weirdo too.
But we love you too, even if you're weird.

Angie said...

I call the girls weirdos all the time! Here's something fun that we do at our house - popsicles in the bath. Quinn loves it and instant clean ups!

I love the toothbrush next to her while sucking on her toes. Awesome.

kace said...

She is a little weirdo. Thanks for cutting Judah out of the photo. Just kidding.

Anonymous said...

I love it! Jonah is totally a wierdo too, but it makes it more fun :)

Angie said...

LOVE that litte one!

Gram said...

I believe that this is an inherited trait. I am SURE her Daddy was and IS a weirdo. I'm looking forward to Pat's post about her Mommy..who, if I'm not mistaken requested a filing cabinet for her 7th birthday gift??? I just love weirdos like yall!

Anonymous said...

...a filing cabinet AND a metal detector.