Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Six Weeks

1. The length of a grading period when I was a kid--every 6 weeks we'd head home with our E's, VG's, S's, or (not me of course) NI's.


2. How old our dog had to be before we could bring him home.  Sometimes we wish it was more like 5 years before we were allowed to take him....



3.  About how far along I was when we found out we were going to have a baby.



4. Just 2 days longer than the period of Lent leading up to Easter.


5. How long many exercise programs claim it takes to get in shape...ugh, don't make me think about exercise.



6. About how long we have until Carson's cousin Madelyn is born. Beautiful pictures of her can be seen here:  All About Babies

7. How long this angel....




has had her dad and I in this...



Can't believe it has already been 6 weeks!

No comments: